PURCHASING TICKETS TO MIDDLESEX MATCHES AT LORD'S - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All tickets for matches at Lord’s are digital, no paper tickets are issued. Lord’s encourage all purchases to be made online, even on the day. Once you have purchased your tickets, they will be made available via the Lord’s App, or emailed in PDF to you to print at home.
To purchase tickets for Middlesex matches at Lord’s, please follow the below steps
- Visit Buy Tickets: Marylebone Cricket Club Ticketing (lords.org)
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one;
- Click ‘Register’ to Setup your Lord’s Account
- Once you have filled out the necessary details and selected your preferences, click ‘Register’ at bottom.
- You will have received an email to confirm that you are registered (please check Junk).
- You will then be directed back to the homepage where you should see ‘My Profile’ in top right-hand corner. If it says Log in, then please enter your email and password for the account you have just created.
- Click the three lines in the top left corner and choose “tickets” and “tickets home”
- Check you are logged in – it should say ‘My Profile’ in top right-hand corner. If it says Log in, then please enter the email and password for the account you have just created.
- Click on View all Fixtures (under the International fixtures dates)
- Choose the match you wish to attend
- Choose Ground admission tickets
- Select Adult Over 65 or Under 16 and add to basket
- Select continue to shop to purchase further tickets, or review your basket
- Choose a delivery method;
- Print at home will be emailed to your registered email address
- Send to Mobile
- Any tickets purchased will be available via the Lord’s App.
- To download the Lord’s App, please follow this link for further information The Lord's App | Lord's (lords.org) including how to share tickets with other members of your group, if applicable.
- Should you not have a smart phone to download the Lord’s App, or cannot find the email with your tickets, you can also find the print at home tickets via your Lord’s ticket account.
- Login to your account, go to ‘My Profile’ and scroll down to ‘Tickets’, click on the match day in questions and then press ‘Reprint’ in the top right-hand corner. Click on the tickets you require and then tick the box for ‘PAH Ticket’ on the Printing options pop-up screen.
- If you are not able to access the internet to book, you can call the ticket office to book your ticket 0207 432 1000 between 10am – 4pm weekdays.
On the day sales
There will be an ability to purchase ‘walk-up’ tickets on the day. These will be available via the North Gate ticket office until 1pm on match days. Lord’s is a cashless ground, so UK credit or debit cards only will be accepted as payment. After 1pm, tickets can be purchased directly from the Club services office, access
via the No 6 car park gate on Grove End Road. Ticket prices are reduced at the
start of the Afternoon Tea interval. Please note, any tickets purchased on the day from the ticket office, and not on-line will NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND, under any circumstances.